The tumour necrosis factor-α-238A allele increases the risk of chronic HBV infection in European populations
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages e11–e17, February 2012
How to Cite
Zheng, M.-H., Xiao, D.-D., Lin, X.-F., Wu, S.-J., Peng, M.-M., Yu, X.-Y., Liu, W.-Y., Li, L.-F., Shi, K.-Q., Fan, Y.-C. and Chen, Y.-P. (2012), The tumour necrosis factor-α-238A allele increases the risk of chronic HBV infection in European populations. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 19: e11–e17. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01491.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2011
- Received February 2011; accepted for publication March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!