Pretreatment HBeAg level and an early decrease in HBeAg level predict virologic response to entecavir treatment for HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages e41–e47, February 2012
How to Cite
Kwon, J. H., Jang, J. W., Lee, S., Lee, J., Chung, K. W., Lee, Y. S. and Choi, J. Y. (2012), Pretreatment HBeAg level and an early decrease in HBeAg level predict virologic response to entecavir treatment for HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 19: e41–e47. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01509.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2011
- Received April 2011; accepted for publication June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.