Thymosin alpha-1 with peginterferon alfa-2a/ribavirin for chronic hepatitis C not responsive to IFN/ribavirin: an adjuvant role?
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Special Issue: How to Optimize Treatment of Hepatitis C
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s1, pages 52–59, January 2012
How to Cite
Ciancio, A., Andreone, P., Kaiser, S., Mangia, A., Milella, M., Solà, R., Pol, S., Tsianos, E., De Rosa, A., Camerini, R., McBeath, R. and Rizzetto, M. (2012), Thymosin alpha-1 with peginterferon alfa-2a/ribavirin for chronic hepatitis C not responsive to IFN/ribavirin: an adjuvant role?. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 19: 52–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01524.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Received 9 June 2011; accepted for publication 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!