Novel controlled attenuation parameter for noninvasive assessment of steatosis using Fibroscan®: validation in chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 244–253, April 2012
How to Cite
Sasso, M., Tengher-Barna, I., Ziol, M., Miette, V., Fournier, C., Sandrin, L., Poupon, R., Cardoso, A.-C., Marcellin, P., Douvin, C., de Ledinghen, V., Trinchet, J.-C. and Beaugrand, M. (2012), Novel controlled attenuation parameter for noninvasive assessment of steatosis using Fibroscan®: validation in chronic hepatitis C. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 19: 244–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01534.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Received May 2011; accepted for publication August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.