The authors declare no conflicts of interest; no financial support was received for the conduct of this study.
Hepatitis B surface antigen seroconversion is associated with favourable long-term clinical outcomes during lamivudine treatment in HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B patients
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 220–226, March 2012
How to Cite
Idilman, R., Cinar, K., Seven, G., Bozkus, Y., Elhan, A., Bozdayi, M., Yurdaydin, C. and Bahar, K. (2012), Hepatitis B surface antigen seroconversion is associated with favourable long-term clinical outcomes during lamivudine treatment in HBeAg-negative chronic hepatitis B patients. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 19: 220–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01542.x
Ramazan Idilman is an associate member of the Turkish Academy of Sciences (TUBA).
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Received April 2011; accepted for publication August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.