These results were presented at the 26th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE), August 19–22, 2010, Brighton, UK [Abstract ID 630] and at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, October 29-November 2, 2010, Boston, MA [Abstract 763].
Risk of myocardial infarction associated with chronic hepatitis C virus infection: a population-based cohort study*
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 271–277, April 2012
How to Cite
Forde, K. A., Haynes, K., Troxel, A. B., Trooskin, S., Osterman, M. T., Kimmel, S. E., Lewis, J. D. and Re, V. L. (2012), Risk of myocardial infarction associated with chronic hepatitis C virus infection: a population-based cohort study. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 19: 271–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01545.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2011
- Received June 2011; accepted for publication September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.