These results were presented at the 26th International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management (ICPE), August 19–22, 2010, Brighton, UK [Abstract ID 630] and at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, October 29-November 2, 2010, Boston, MA [Abstract 763].
Risk of myocardial infarction associated with chronic hepatitis C virus infection: a population-based cohort study*
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 271–277, April 2012
How to Cite
Forde, K. A., Haynes, K., Troxel, A. B., Trooskin, S., Osterman, M. T., Kimmel, S. E., Lewis, J. D. and Re, V. L. (2012), Risk of myocardial infarction associated with chronic hepatitis C virus infection: a population-based cohort study. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 19: 271–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2011.01545.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2011
- Received June 2011; accepted for publication September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.