The metabolic regulator PGC-1α links anti-cancer cytotoxic chemotherapy to reactivation of hepatitis B virus
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 34–41, January 2013
How to Cite
Mouler Rechtman, M., Burdelova, E. O., Bar-Yishay, I., Ben-Yehoyada, M., Fishman, S., Halpern, Z. and Shlomai, A. (2013), The metabolic regulator PGC-1α links anti-cancer cytotoxic chemotherapy to reactivation of hepatitis B virus. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 34–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2012.01622.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Received January 2012; accepted for publication March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.