Hepatitis B virus wild-type and rtN236T populations show similar early HBV DNA decline in adefovir refractory patients on a tenofovir-based regimen
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 131–140, February 2013
How to Cite
Svarovskaia, E. S., Curtis, M., Zhu, Y., Borroto-Esoda, K., Miller, M. D., Berg, T., Lavocat, F., Zoulim, F. and Kitrinos, K. M. (2013), Hepatitis B virus wild-type and rtN236T populations show similar early HBV DNA decline in adefovir refractory patients on a tenofovir-based regimen. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 131–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2012.01638.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received February 2012; accepted for publication May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.