Hepatitis B e antigen-suppressing mutations enhance the replication efficiency of adefovir-resistant hepatitis B virus strains
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 141–148, February 2013
How to Cite
Herbers, U., Amini-Bavil-Olyaee, S., Mueller, A., Luedde, T., Trautwein, C. and Tacke, F. (2013), Hepatitis B e antigen-suppressing mutations enhance the replication efficiency of adefovir-resistant hepatitis B virus strains. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2012.01639.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Received March 2012; accepted for publication May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.