Acoustic radiation force impulse imaging for non-invasive assessment of liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 240–247, April 2013
How to Cite
Friedrich-Rust, M., Buggisch, P., de Knegt, R. J., Dries, V., Shi, Y., Matschenz, K., Schneider, M. D., Herrmann, E., Petersen, J., Schulze, F., Zeuzem, S. and Sarrazin, C. (2013), Acoustic radiation force impulse imaging for non-invasive assessment of liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis B. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 240–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2012.01646.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.