Heather Lyu and Danbi Lee contributed equally to this work.
Synergistic Effects of A1896, T1653 and T1762/A1764 Mutations in Genotype C2 Hepatitis B Virus on Development of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Viral Hepatitis
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 219–224, March 2013
How to Cite
Lyu, H., Lee, D., Chung, Y.-H., Kim, J. A., Lee, J.-H., Jin, Y.-J., Park, W., Mathews, P., Jaffee, E., Zheng, L., Yu, E. and Lee, Y. J. (2013), Synergistic Effects of A1896, T1653 and T1762/A1764 Mutations in Genotype C2 Hepatitis B Virus on Development of Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 20: 219–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2893.2012.01654.x
A part of this work was presented at the 46th annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) in 2011 (The International Liver Congress 2011).
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.