†Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of Natural History, NHB 390 MRC 108, Tenth & Constitution SW, Washington, DC 20560, USA.
The social and reproductive biology of Humpback Whales: an ecological perspective
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 27–49, March 1996
How to Cite
CLAPHAM, P. J. (1996), The social and reproductive biology of Humpback Whales: an ecological perspective. Mammal Review, 26: 27–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.1996.tb00145.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!