Relative roles of density-dependent and density-independent factors in population dynamics of British deer
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Volume 26, Issue 2-3, pages 81–101, June 1996
How to Cite
PUTMAN, R.J., LANGBEIN, J., M. HEWISON, A.J. and SHARMA, S.K. (1996), Relative roles of density-dependent and density-independent factors in population dynamics of British deer. Mammal Review, 26: 81–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.1996.tb00148.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!