Present address and correspondence: Charles J. Wilson, 5 Hanover Court, Manaton Close, Matford, Exeter EX2 8QJ, UK. E-mail: email@example.com
Could we live with reintroduced large carnivores in the UK?
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 211–232, July 2004
How to Cite
WILSON, C. J. (2004), Could we live with reintroduced large carnivores in the UK?. Mammal Review, 34: 211–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2004.00038.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2004
- Submitted 25 October 2002; returned for revision 17 January 2003; revision accepted 7 August 2003; Editors: RD/RM
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!