The taxonomic status, distribution and conservation of the lowland anoa Bubalus depressicornis and mountain anoa Bubalus quarlesi
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 25–50, January 2005
How to Cite
BURTON, J. A., HEDGES, S. and MUSTARI, A. H. (2005), The taxonomic status, distribution and conservation of the lowland anoa Bubalus depressicornis and mountain anoa Bubalus quarlesi. Mammal Review, 35: 25–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2005.00048.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2005
- Submitted 14 April 2003; returned for revision 6 June 2003; revision accepted 16 December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!