Fractal dimensions characterizing mammal teeth: a case study involving Elephantidae
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 123–128, January 2005
How to Cite
STONE, J. and TELFORD, M. (2005), Fractal dimensions characterizing mammal teeth: a case study involving Elephantidae. Mammal Review, 35: 123–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2005.00054.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
- Submitted 18 May 2003; Returned for revision 6 August 2003; revision accepted 17 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!