The recolonization of Europe by brown bears Ursus arctos Linnaeus, 1758 after the Last Glacial Maximum
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 156–164, April 2005
How to Cite
SOMMER, R. S. and BENECKE, N. (2005), The recolonization of Europe by brown bears Ursus arctos Linnaeus, 1758 after the Last Glacial Maximum. Mammal Review, 35: 156–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2005.00063.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2005
- Submitted 29 October 2003; returned for revision 17 March 2004; revision accepted 30 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!