Present address: Hankinson Duckett Associates, Landscape Studio, Reading Road, Lower Basildon, Berkshire RG8 9NE, UK.
Macroscopic prey remains in the winter diet of foxes Vulpes vulpes in rural Britain
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 85–97, January 2006
How to Cite
WEBBON, C. C., BAKER, P. J., COLE, N. C. and HARRIS, S. (2006), Macroscopic prey remains in the winter diet of foxes Vulpes vulpes in rural Britain. Mammal Review, 36: 85–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2006.00069.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Submitted 16 July 2004; returned for revision 18 August 2004; revision accepted 25 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!