Ecological effects and distribution of invasive non-native mammals on the Canary Islands
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 49–65, January 2006
How to Cite
NOGALES, M., RODRÍGUEZ-LUENGO, J. L. and MARRERO, P. (2006), Ecological effects and distribution of invasive non-native mammals on the Canary Islands. Mammal Review, 36: 49–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2006.00077.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2006
- Submitted 1 December 2004; returned for revision 10 May 2005; revision accepted 1 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!