Variations in bark-stripping by red deer Cervus elaphus across Europe
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 217–234, July 2006
How to Cite
VERHEYDEN, H., BALLON, P., BERNARD, V. and SAINT-ANDRIEUX, C. (2006), Variations in bark-stripping by red deer Cervus elaphus across Europe. Mammal Review, 36: 217–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2006.00085.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
- Submitted 16 December 2004; returned for revision 1 July 2005; revision accepted 22 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!