Use of hair tubes to survey for shrews: new methods for identification and quantification of abundance
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 299–308, October 2006
How to Cite
POCOCK, M. J. O. and JENNINGS, N. (2006), Use of hair tubes to survey for shrews: new methods for identification and quantification of abundance. Mammal Review, 36: 299–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2006.00092.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2006
- Submitted 25 October 2005; returned for revision 6 January 2006; revision accepted 7 April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!