Present address: School of Biological Sciences, University of Reading, Whiteknights, Reading, Berkshire RG6 6AS, UK.
The impact of sarcoptic mange Sarcoptes scabiei on the British fox Vulpes vulpes population
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 278–296, October 2007
How to Cite
SOULSBURY, C. D., IOSSA, G., BAKER, P. J., COLE, N. C., FUNK, S. M. and HARRIS, S. (2007), The impact of sarcoptic mange Sarcoptes scabiei on the British fox Vulpes vulpes population. Mammal Review, 37: 278–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2007.00100.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Submitted 15 August 2005; returned for revision 10 January 2006; revision accepted 22 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!