Spleen mass as a measure of immune strength in mammals
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 108–115, January 2008
How to Cite
CORBIN, E., VICENTE, J., MARTIN-HERNANDO, M. P., ACEVEDO, P., PÉREZ-RODRÍGUEZ, L. and GORTAZAR, C. (2008), Spleen mass as a measure of immune strength in mammals. Mammal Review, 38: 108–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2007.00112.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
- Submitted 9 November 2006; returned for revision 23 February 2007; revision accepted 12 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!