A conservation paradox for the 21st century: the European wild rabbit Oryctolagus cuniculus, an invasive alien and an endangered native species
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Mammal Society
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 304–320, October 2008
How to Cite
LEES, A. C. and BELL, D. J. (2008), A conservation paradox for the 21st century: the European wild rabbit Oryctolagus cuniculus, an invasive alien and an endangered native species. Mammal Review, 38: 304–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2008.00116.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
- Submitted 31 July 2006; returned for revision 16 January 2007; revision accepted 11 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!