Terrestrial carnivores and human food production: impact and management
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 38, Issue 2-3, pages 123–166, April/July 2008
How to Cite
BAKER, P. J., BOITANI, L., HARRIS, S., SAUNDERS, G. and WHITE, P. C. L. (2008), Terrestrial carnivores and human food production: impact and management. Mammal Review, 38: 123–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2008.00122.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Submitted 9 November 2006; returned for revision 23 April 2007; accepted 17 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!