Ecological and social challenges to biodiversity conservation on farmland: reconnecting habitats on a landscape scale
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 38, Issue 2-3, pages 205–219, April/July 2008
How to Cite
DUTTON, A., EDWARDS-JONES, G., STRACHAN, R. and MACDONALD, D. W. (2008), Ecological and social challenges to biodiversity conservation on farmland: reconnecting habitats on a landscape scale. Mammal Review, 38: 205–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2008.00125.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Submitted 24 January 2007; returned for revision 23 April 2007; revision accepted 14 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!