Managing conflict between humans and wildlife: trends in licensed operations to resolve problems with badgers Meles meles in England
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Mammal Society
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 53–66, January 2009
How to Cite
DELAHAY, R. J., DAVISON, J., POOLE, D. W., MATTHEWS, A. J., WILSON, C. J., HEYDON, M. J. and ROPER, T. J. (2009), Managing conflict between humans and wildlife: trends in licensed operations to resolve problems with badgers Meles meles in England. Mammal Review, 39: 53–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2008.00135.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2008
- Submitted 31 July 2007; returned for revision 14 November 2007; revision accepted 3 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!