Editors: RM & KH
European rabbit population trends and associated factors: a review of the situation in the Iberian Peninsula
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Mammal Society
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 124–140, April 2009
How to Cite
DELIBES-MATEOS, M., FERRERAS, P. and VILLAFUERTE, R. (2009), European rabbit population trends and associated factors: a review of the situation in the Iberian Peninsula. Mammal Review, 39: 124–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2009.00140.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2009
- Submitted 25 March 2008; returned for revision 11 November; revision accepted 7 January
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!