Steller sea lions Eumetopias jubatus and nutritional stress: evidence from captive studies
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Mammal Society
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 284–306, October 2009
How to Cite
ROSEN, D. A. S. (2009), Steller sea lions Eumetopias jubatus and nutritional stress: evidence from captive studies. Mammal Review, 39: 284–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2009.00150.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
- Submitted 11 July 2008; returned for revision 16 February 2009; revision accepted 28 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!