A re-evaluation of the role of killer whales Orcinus orca in a population decline of sea otters Enhydra lutris in the Aleutian Islands and a review of alternative hypotheses
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Mammal Society
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 103–124, April 2010
How to Cite
KUKER, K. and BARRETT-LENNARD, L. (2010), A re-evaluation of the role of killer whales Orcinus orca in a population decline of sea otters Enhydra lutris in the Aleutian Islands and a review of alternative hypotheses. Mammal Review, 40: 103–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2009.00156.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Submitted 7 November 2008; returned for revision 24 April 2009; revision accepted 29 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!