Assessing deer densities and impacts at the appropriate level for management: a review of methodologies for use beyond the site scale
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review© 2011 Mammal Society
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 197–219, July 2011
How to Cite
PUTMAN, R., WATSON, P. and LANGBEIN, J. (2011), Assessing deer densities and impacts at the appropriate level for management: a review of methodologies for use beyond the site scale. Mammal Review, 41: 197–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2010.00172.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
- Submitted 7 March 2010; returned for revision 6 April 2010; revision accepted 21 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!