Making red squirrels more visible: the use of baited visual counts to monitor populations
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review© 2011 Mammal Society
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 244–250, July 2011
How to Cite
GURNELL, J., MCDONALD, R. and LURZ, P. W. W. (2011), Making red squirrels more visible: the use of baited visual counts to monitor populations. Mammal Review, 41: 244–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2010.00174.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2011
- Submitted 25 April 2010; returned for revision 27 May 2010; revision accepted 9 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!