Genetic status of the European bison Bison bonasus after extinction in the wild and subsequent recovery
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review© 2011 Mammal Society
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 151–162, April 2011
How to Cite
TOKARSKA, M., PERTOLDI, C., KOWALCZYK, R. and PERZANOWSKI, K. (2011), Genetic status of the European bison Bison bonasus after extinction in the wild and subsequent recovery. Mammal Review, 41: 151–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2010.00178.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Submitted 21 September 2010; returned for revision 11 November 2010; revision accepted 1 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!