A comparison and critique of different scat-analysis methods for determining carnivore diet
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review© 2011 Mammal Society
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 294–312, October 2011
How to Cite
KLARE, U., KAMLER, J. F. and MACDONALD, D. W. (2011), A comparison and critique of different scat-analysis methods for determining carnivore diet. Mammal Review, 41: 294–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00183.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Submitted 10 December 2009; returned for revision 9 April 2010; revision accepted 12 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!