The population decline of the New Zealand sea lion Phocarctos hookeri: a review of possible causes
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review© 2011 Mammal Society
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 253–275, October 2011
How to Cite
ROBERTSON, B. C. and CHILVERS, B. L. (2011), The population decline of the New Zealand sea lion Phocarctos hookeri: a review of possible causes. Mammal Review, 41: 253–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00186.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- Submitted 31 May 2010; returned for revision 2 September 2010; revision accepted 7 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!