The endangered maned sloth Bradypus torquatus of the Brazilian Atlantic forest: a review and update of geographical distribution and habitat preferences
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review© 2011 Mammal Society
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 35–54, January 2012
How to Cite
HIRSCH, A. and CHIARELLO, A. G. (2012), The endangered maned sloth Bradypus torquatus of the Brazilian Atlantic forest: a review and update of geographical distribution and habitat preferences. Mammal Review, 42: 35–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00188.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2011
- Submitted 13 July 2010; returned for revision 3 September 2010; revision accepted 29 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!