Pinniped taxonomy: review of currently recognized species and subspecies, and evidence used for their description
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2011 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 207–234, July 2012
How to Cite
BERTA, A. and CHURCHILL, M. (2012), Pinniped taxonomy: review of currently recognized species and subspecies, and evidence used for their description. Mammal Review, 42: 207–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00193.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- Submitted 3 June 2010; returned for revision 30 September 2010; revision accepted 3 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!