Sett density as an estimator of population density in the European badger Meles meles
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review© 2011 Mammal Society
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 78–84, January 2012
How to Cite
LARA-ROMERO, C., VIRGÓS, E. and REVILLA, E. (2012), Sett density as an estimator of population density in the European badger Meles meles. Mammal Review, 42: 78–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00194.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Submitted 6 February 2011; returned for revision 7 March 2011; revision accepted 28 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!