Polydactyly in the largest New World fruit bat, Artibeus lituratus
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2011 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 304–309, October 2012
How to Cite
GONÇALVES, F., FISCHER, E., CARVALHO, L. F. A. d. C. and FERREIRA, C. M. M. (2012), Polydactyly in the largest New World fruit bat, Artibeus lituratus. Mammal Review, 42: 304–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00198.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Submitted 14 March 2011; returned for revision 3 May 2011; revision accepted 29 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!