Polydactyly in the largest New World fruit bat, Artibeus lituratus
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2011 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 304–309, October 2012
How to Cite
GONÇALVES, F., FISCHER, E., CARVALHO, L. F. A. d. C. and FERREIRA, C. M. M. (2012), Polydactyly in the largest New World fruit bat, Artibeus lituratus. Mammal Review, 42: 304–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00198.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- Submitted 14 March 2011; returned for revision 3 May 2011; revision accepted 29 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!