Dedicated to Professor Dr Wolfgang Wickler on the occasion of his 80th birthday.
Litter sex ratio affects lifetime reproductive success of free-living female Alpine marmots Marmota marmota†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2011 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 310–313, October 2012
How to Cite
HACKLÄNDER, K. and ARNOLD, W. (2012), Litter sex ratio affects lifetime reproductive success of free-living female Alpine marmots Marmota marmota. Mammal Review, 42: 310–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00199.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Submitted 12 January 2011; returned for revision 3 March 2011; revision accepted 9 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!