Sexual conflict in mammals: consequences for mating systems and life history
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2011 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 47–58, January 2013
How to Cite
Aloise King, E. D., Banks, P. B. and Brooks, R. C. (2013), Sexual conflict in mammals: consequences for mating systems and life history. Mammal Review, 43: 47–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00200.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!