Conservation genetics of South American aquatic mammals: an overview of gene diversity, population structure, phylogeography, non-invasive methods and forensics
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2011 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 275–303, October 2012
How to Cite
de OLIVEIRA, L. R., LOIZAGA DE CASTRO, R., CÁRDENAS-ALAYZA, S. and BONATTO, S. L. (2012), Conservation genetics of South American aquatic mammals: an overview of gene diversity, population structure, phylogeography, non-invasive methods and forensics. Mammal Review, 42: 275–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00201.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2011
- Submitted 27 July 2010; returned for revision 6 January 2011; revision accepted 23 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!