Callosciurus squirrels: worldwide introductions, ecological impacts and recommendations to prevent the establishment of new invasive populations
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2011 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 22–33, January 2013
How to Cite
Bertolino, S. and Lurz, P. W. W. (2013), Callosciurus squirrels: worldwide introductions, ecological impacts and recommendations to prevent the establishment of new invasive populations. Mammal Review, 43: 22–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00204.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!