Biogeographical patterns in the diet of an opportunistic predator: the red fox Vulpes vulpes in the Iberian Peninsula
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2011 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 59–70, January 2013
How to Cite
Díaz-Ruiz, F., Delibes-Mateos, M., García-Moreno, J. L., María López-Martín, J., Ferreira, C. and Ferreras, P. (2013), Biogeographical patterns in the diet of an opportunistic predator: the red fox Vulpes vulpes in the Iberian Peninsula. Mammal Review, 43: 59–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00206.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- Spanish MICINN Project. Grant Number: CGL2009-10741
- Spanish Plan Nacional de I+D
- FEDER funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!