Present address: Mammal Research Institute, University of Pretoria, c/o Iziko South African Museum, PO Box 61, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa.
Integrating multiple data sources to assess the distribution and abundance of bottlenose dolphins Tursiops truncatus in Scottish waters
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2012 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 71–88, January 2013
How to Cite
Cheney, B., Thompson, P. M., Ingram, S. N., Hammond, P. S., Stevick, P. T., Durban, J. W., Culloch, R. M., Elwen, S. H., Mandleberg, L., Janik, V. M., Quick, N. J., ISLAS-Villanueva, V., Robinson, K. P., Costa, M., Eisfeld, S. M., Walters, A., Phillips, C., Weir, C. R., Evans, P. G.H., Anderwald, P., Reid, R. J., Reid, J. B. and Wilson, B. (2013), Integrating multiple data sources to assess the distribution and abundance of bottlenose dolphins Tursiops truncatus in Scottish waters. Mammal Review, 43: 71–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00208.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
- Scottish Natural Heritage
- Scottish Government
- South Grampian group of the Sea Watch Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!