Key factors and related principles in the conservation of large African carnivores
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2012 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 89–110, April 2013
How to Cite
Winterbach, H. E. K., Winterbach, C. W., Somers, M. J. and Hayward, M. W. (2013), Key factors and related principles in the conservation of large African carnivores. Mammal Review, 43: 89–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2011.00209.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
- Botswana Wildlife Management Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!