The successful introduction of the alpine marmot Marmota marmota in the Pyrenees, Iberian Peninsula, Western Europe
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2012 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 142–155, April 2013
How to Cite
Barrio, I. C., Herrero, J., Bueno, C. G., López, B. C., Aldezabal, A., Campos-Arceiz, A. and García-González, R. (2013), The successful introduction of the alpine marmot Marmota marmota in the Pyrenees, Iberian Peninsula, Western Europe. Mammal Review, 43: 142–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2012.00212.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!