Iophenoxic acid as a bait marker for wild mammals: efficacy and safety considerations
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Mammal Review © 2012 Mammal Society/Blackwell Publishing
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 156–166, April 2013
How to Cite
Ballesteros, C., Sage, M., Fisher, P., Massei, G., Mateo, R., De La Fuente, J., Rossi, S. and Gortázar, C. (2013), Iophenoxic acid as a bait marker for wild mammals: efficacy and safety considerations. Mammal Review, 43: 156–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2907.2012.00213.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007–2013, 227003 CP-FP
- CSFV_goDIVA. Grant Number: 212414 (TB-STEP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!